About the location
The Snowdon is one of the oldest pubs in Llandudno town and our wide range of real ales, top quality wines and daytime only offering of fresh, home cooked dishes makes us a firm favourite amongst locals and visitors alike. Cosy in size and nature but big in personality and atmosphere, a true British pub in every way.
We're looking for a positive deputy general manager with an outgoing personality, bags of enthusiasm and a genuine love of people and the industry, so not much!
Previous experience of working in a similar environment is essential as we know you’ll have the attitude and work ethos we’re looking for. Some experience of managing people is also essential, as it’ll be a big team and they’ll be looking to you for direction and guidance.
What's in it for you?
- An extremely competitive salary which will regularly be reviewed to reflect and recognise your progression, skills and experience
- Generous Tips
- Full Company sick pay after 2 years’ service
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced company maternity pay
- Guaranteed Christmas day off every year to enjoy with your family and friends
- Flexible working hours to help achieve a healthy work life balance
- Discounted food rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Access to confidential and expert health & well-being, financial and legal advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
- Up to £1500 for referring a friend to join our team
- Long service rewards and annual recognition
- Christmas staff social event – celebrate the festive season with your work friends on us
What we're looking for:
If you're hard working, thrive off a busy working environment, are a team player, and are willing to muck in and get your hands dirty when needed, you’ll fit right in.
Who we are:
We recognise that our teams and their hard work are what make our pubs a success. We offer a number of company perks and benefits by way of saying thank you:
- A family run company with 9 pubs across the Wirral, North & Mid Wales areas, who take great pride in each one of them, and the teams who make them tick.
- Stange & Co are accredited by Investors in People.
- A company who genuinely believes in treating everyone with equal respect & dignity regardless, also having a genuine concern for the happiness and well-being of every single member of our teams
- A company who strives to put their pubs at the heart of their communities, and improving those places by them being there.
- A company whose aim is ‘To Improve people’s lives by striving to run great pubs'.
Apply for this role
If this position is of interest and you’d like to be a part of our friendly team, working with a great bunch of like-minded people we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Deputy General Manager